- 6 Weeks Racquets Membership
- 6 Hours of Free Tennis Court Time (used for casual play)
- 1 Hour with the Ball Machine
- 1 Pass to Tennis Bootcamp or Bootcamp Lite
- 2 REV Passes
- Unlimited access to Cardio Tennis and the entire Group Fitness schedule
- Unlimited access to the main gym and change rooms!
* Other Court fees, programs and services are availabe for additional fees*
- $500 to the individual with the most points at the end of the challenge.
Additional Prizes Awarded:
- Most visits to HRC
- Most time on court
- Most variety in club activities
How You Are Judged:
- You are judged on the amount of points accumulated during the challenge. Each particpant will earn points throughout the 6 weeks. At the end, your points will be added together for a final score.
- In the event of a tie between two or more participants, the prize money will be split equally.
How You Accumulate Points:
You will receive 1 Point for each of the following:
- For Participation in Cardio Tennis or any other Group Fitness Class. 1 point will be given for each class attended.
- For each hour spent on the tennis courts in a casual booking (does not include programs or use of the ball machine).
- For participating in a Tennis skills and Drills/Tennis Boot Camp Lite/Stroke of the Week
- For participation in the following programs: Round Robin, Train & Play, Diamond League, Mixed Doubles, Day Time Round Robin.
- For participation in each REV workout
- For each hour on court using the ball machine
- For participating in an Adult Tennis Camp
- For taking a one hour lesson on court (can be private, semi private or small group)
- For enrolling yourself in a registered program that runs during the dates of the challenge (Learn2Play, Doubles Scramble, Singles Strategy Clinic, Doubles Strategy Clinic).6 points for enrolling plus 1 point for each class attended for a maximum of 12 points.
Registration opens Wednesday September 9th and will close September 30th at 4pm or upon the program being full. Please see our front desk staff to secure your spot in our Second Annual Fall in Love With Tennis Challenge!