Kale is extremely nutritious and a good source of fiber, vitamin A, vitamin K, vitamin C, B6, manganese, magnesium, iron, copper, potassium and calcium.
Try this as a snack or appetizer. It is super easy to do and only takes about 20 minutes to make. The kids will love this chip substitute.
- 1 bunch(es) kale
- 1 teaspoon(s) olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) sea salt (optional)
- Pepper (optional for taste)
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Wash kale and remove tough stems.
- Cut kale into 2 – 3 inch pieces and place on baking sheet.
- Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with sea salt & pepper, if desired. Toss kale to fully coat with oil.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, or until kale is crispy. Serve hot.